In order to provide fast, quality service, Viscount North America has US based parts and service support. If you ever need any assistance, call your local dealer. If you are an independent technician, please contact our service department.
Viscount covers defects on parts and materials for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. Any labor warranty is covered by, and up to the discretion of your local dealer. You should notify your local Viscount dealer of any defect covered by this warranty and any work must be done by an authorized Viscount representative.
Conditions and Limitations: This warranty does not apply to…
- Damages caused by abuse or adverse environmental conditions.
- An instrument purchased from any source other than an authorized Viscount dealer.
- An instrument whose serial number has been altered or removed.
- An instrument which has been damaged as a result of unreasonable use or unusually rough usage
- Direct or indirect damage as a result of being connected or attached to non-Viscount authorized equipment or accessories.
- Any defects or damage due to modifications made by an unauthorized dealer.
- Any defects or damage which may have been caused by an Act of God